The Caterpillar Crew at Copthill School
Session timetable from September 2017
Each week during term time, The ‘Caterpillar Crew’ enjoy different themed and seasonal activities including: natural crafts, playing games, scavenger hunts, minibeasts, mud modeling, story telling, den building and most importantly exploring and making new friends in a wonderful woodland environment.
Join us for a morning of fun and adventure in the Copthill School grounds.
Tuesday 9.00am – 10.20am
Tuesday 10.30am - 11.50am
Wednesday 10.30 am – 11.50am
Thursday 9.00am - 10.20am
• Activities are aimed at children aged 2 and over, but please feel free to come along with your younger ones, as it’s never too early to start exploring!
• Parents must stay with their children throughout the session. Please encourage them to explore our surroundings and engage in the activities, there really is so much to see and do around the Copthill grounds.
• Please ensure that your child is dressed appropriately. They will enjoy the activities much more if they are warm and dry, we would recommend wellies, waterproofs and warm layers.
• A tasty hot chocolate and a biscuit will be provided for the little ones (and maybe for some well-behaved Mummies too!)
Take a look at some of the pictures from our adventures in the forest in the Early Years Gallery
A charge of £50 is required to secure a place for the following terms sessions. Places are allocated on a first come first serve basis.
For more details please contact Sophie Bell: Tel: 07803 147652 Email: email@example.com
Toddler Tunes at Copthill School
The group meets every Friday morning during term time at 9.00am in The Copthill Music Room and focuses on singing, rhymes and percussion in musical surroundings to help inspire your young musicians!
Join us for an informal Pre School music session.
Friday Mornings from 9.00am - 9.30am
• Toddler Tunes is a music group for children and their parents aimed at children from 0 to 3yrs.
These sessions are free of charge and run during the term time only. Mrs Sarah McAlindon, Head of Music at Copthill looks forward to welcoming you and your little ones at anytime.
For more information about this group please contact Mrs Elli Westwood: 01780 757506 Email firstname.lastname@example.org