Visitor Protocol: COVID-19 Updated 11/01/2021
Further to the UK Government’s announcement on Monday 4th January, Copthill School are running a remote learning model for all children. Further information is available to parents and a copy of our Covid 19 Risk Assesment is available.
In order to minimise the risk of COVID-19 to our School community we are only permitting essential visits to the School. In addition, we are requiring all visitors not to visit Copthill in the following circumstances:
1. If they have been advised by their GP or hospital clinician to either stay at home or leave their home only under limited constraints.
2. If they or any member of their household or support bubble have tested positive for COVID-19.
3. If they or any member of their household or support bubble are showing symptoms and are currently waiting for a test or for test results.
4. If they have been contacted by NHS Test and Trace and advised to self-isolate.
5. If they have recently entered the UK from another country and are required to follow the current quarantine guidelines in place.
All visitors should also note the following:
On arrival to Copthill, you will be asked to sign in, wear a mask and be provided with a visitors’ identification badge which should be worn throughout your visit and returned to your host when you sign out.
You will be required to observe the guidelines on social distancing, hand and respiratory hygiene measures, and all other signage in place at the locations around school you are visiting.
Many thanks for your understanding and co-operation.