Visitor Protocol: COVID-19 Updated 10/5/2021
Throughout the pandemic, we have developed and maintained a Covid-19 operating framework and associated risk assessments that help guide our approach and ensure that our community’s health, safety and wellbeing remain the priority.
In line with the continued national restrictions, we are only permitting essential visitors onsite.
In addition, we are requiring all visitors not to enter the School site in the following
1. If they have been advised by their GP or hospital clinician to either stay at home or leave
their home only under limited constraints.
2. If they or any member of their household (including someone in their support bubble
or childcare bubble if they have one) have tested positive for COVID-19.
3. If they or any member of their household (including someone in their support bubble
or childcare bubble if they have one) are showing symptoms and are waiting for a test
or for test results.
4. If they have been contacted by NHS Test and Trace and advised to self-isolate.
5. If they are required to quarantine having recently visited countries otside the common
All visitors should also note the following:
On arrival to Copthill, you will be asked to sign in, wear a mask and be provided with a visitors’ identification badge which should be worn throughout your visit and returned to your host when you sign out.
You will be required to observe the guidelines on social distancing, hand and respiratory hygiene measures, and all other signage in place at the locations around school you are visiting.
Many thanks for your understanding and co-operation.